Franz Ziel considers safety and health as a topic of highest importance. As the general situation and further developments regarding the Corona Virus are currently still not clear it is very important to Franz Ziel to ensure the absolute safety of our business partners and employees.
Based on this Franz Ziel has implemented different measures to protect our customers, visitors and employees from any potential risks related to COVID-19 as good as possible considering the available information.
This includes the following:
- We are regularly monitoring the situation and adhere to the recommendations and instructions of the authorities.
- Due to the current developments we have as a precautionary measure decided to suspend all business trips to the heavily affected regions and all on-site visits from those regions until further notice.
As basis for our definition of heavily affected regions we rely on the data published by the WHO (World Health Organization) as well as the RKI (Robert Koch Institute).
- For all other travel activities and on-site visits we are following the instructions and restrictions of the authorities. In any case other travel activities or on-site visits are subject to management approval. As part of this measure possible visitors must complete a questionnaire prior to being granted approval for an on-site visit to our company premises.
- As usual our visitors and employees can expect a very high level of safety and hygienic measures at our company venue. Furthermore, visitors and employees are reminded to adhere to high hygiene standards in their daily routine. Handshakes when welcoming guests or colleagues have been suspended and we have advised our employees to keep a minimum distance of 1,5 to 2 m to fellow humans.
- Flexible working hours and home office workplaces are offered to our employees based on a case by case assessment.
- Meetings should be avoided and if absolutely necessary the duration and amount of participants should be kept at a minimum.
- Employees have been advised to reduce movements between the departments and buildings on our company premises to an absolute minimum.
- Breakrooms have been closed or access is only granted for a small group of people.
- All employees have been advised to stay at home and contact their doctor by phone in case they are feeling flu-like symptoms.
- All employees have been asked to follow the instructions of the authorities also in their private life and to avoid any private travel activities.
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause. However, as mentioned before the safety and health of our business partners and employees is of highest importance to Franz Ziel.
Even though the current Corona crisis is heavily affecting business and private lives, we do our utmost to keep all business functions in operational mode. However, by way of precaution we would like to point out that due to the unforeseeable consequences of this force majeure event, it is not yet possible to estimate to what extent we will be affected in fulfilling our contractual obligations.
The further developments and the associated risks will be constantly monitored and we will continue to expand our precautionary measures if required.
Thank you for your understanding.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.